I am Soul, the invincible, no one can conquer my wealth and valor, death can never defeat me
|Visit counter: 2500|
|Users online: 1|
|Page loadtime: 0.8735 s|
|PHP Counter v1.3
© Midnight Fun 2017
How to find Arya Samaj West Midlands
Follow the directions below or enter your address in the Map24 box at the bottom of this page for your route plan, or just click on the map image for the Map24 interactive map site
· Take the M6 Motorway (it may be slightly longer for people coming from the south but easier to follow the directions avoiding the City Centre)
· Leave the M6 Motorway at Junction 6 taking signs for A38(M) towards Birmingham Central
· Leave A38(M) at the SECOND Junction/Slip Road signposted Ring Road-A4540-Solihull-Coventry-N.E.C &Airport etc.
· At this big island take the first exit on to the Ring Road A4540–Solihull-Coventry-N.E.C. & Airport(Auto Glass on your left) This is Dartmouth Middleway - see top left of the map below.
· On the Ring Road A4540,which is a dual carriageway, go straight across the first Roundabout to join Lawley Middleway.
· At the second Roundabout (pub on the left on the Roundabout) take first exit. This brings you on to Vauxhall Road
· On the Vauxhall Road, take the 5th turn on the right into Erskine Street, immediately after St. Vincent Catholic Primary School.
· Towards the end of Erskine Street, at the corner with Inkerman Street, is the Arya Samaj Building.